10 spindle of LightScribe-equipped drives allow the same laser that burns the data onto the disc to also burn text and graphics onto the other (label) side of the same disc. This means that rather than have to write the contents onto the media by hand, use a separate specialist disc printer, or sticky label, users can achieve silk-screen quality images using LightScribe-enabled Maxell DVD discs with the optical drive’s laser pickup
- Lightscribe direct disc labelling is using a disc to burn data onto, then flipping the disc over, in the same drive and creating a professional looking label that is laser etched onto the disc surface.
- Packaging: Datawrite branded spindle tub of 100 discs
- Simple, just 'Burn, Flip, Burn' with Lightscribe Direct Disc Labelling.
- Lightscribe version 1.2 DVD's can now record at 16x speed and the print time has been reduced by 30%.
- A DVD disc surface can now be labelled in 21 minutes (reduced from 35 minutes).