- Products (885)
- Accessories (27)
Lightscribe direct disc labelling is using a disc to burn data onto, then flipping the disc over, in the same drive and creating a professional looking label that is laser etched onto the disc surface. Simple, just 'Burn, Flip, Burn' with Lightscribe Direct Disc Labelling.
Lightscribe version 1.2 DVD's can now record at 16x speed and the print time has been reduced by 30%. A DVD disc surface can now be labelled in 21 minutes (reduced from 35 minutes).
- Print Area: 41mm from inner hub
- Compatible with DVD+R Hardware. Professional-quality labels: laser precision and detail means no more marker scrawl or adhesive labels to center, only to have them peel off the disc
- Simplicity: no-hassle labels, just burn the disc, flip it and burn the label
- Durability: the disc's image-ready coating is an integral part of its manufacture, providing long-lasting, scratch-resistant labels
- Mobility: labels can be burned wherever and whenever a disc is burned, no need for a printer
- Creativity: freedom to combine text and graphics in simple or complex labels that reflect one's personality and attitude.
- KVJ Fairdeal LTD 76 Whitechapel High Street London E1 7QX
- +44(0)20 7247 6029
Total Blank Media © 2020