- Products (869)
- Accessories (27)
3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file. The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. In an additive process an object is created by laying down successive layers of material until the entire object is created. Each of these layers can be seen as a thinly sliced horizontal cross-section of the eventual object.
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) filament is a copolymer which is made of styrene, acryl and butadiene.
- It is impact resistant and tough.
- Suited for a wide range of 3D printers (see compatibility list).
- All filament is delivered in a vacuum bag, with desiccant, wound onto a spool.
- Heated build platform recommended (80 to 120 °C).
- Made in Japan.
- Diameter accuracy:1.75 ± 0.05 mm
- Process temperature:230-240 °C (recommended)
- Net Weight:1 kg1.5 kg (includes spool and corrugated box)
- Filament Length:404 metres
- Spool Diameter:200mm
- Spool Depth:72mm
- Hub Diameter:102mm
- Hub Hole Diameter:51mm
Dispatched within 3-5 working days
- KVJ Fairdeal LTD 76 Whitechapel High Street London E1 7QX
- +44(0)20 7247 6029
Total Blank Media © 2020